Fuck Camila Cabello

Fuck Camila Cabello | Random J Pop

Fuck Camila Cabello.

That's it. That's the post.

If y'all know, then you know. If not, then Google for the full scoop. In short, a bitch had a whole Tumblr up from when she was 15 years old, which featured her posting all sorts of 'n***a' this and that, and reblogging all sorts of ignorant racist shit. I even saw a post where she was try'na come for Rihanna with some racist mess, so I know the Navy gon' light her ass up over that.

She gave us an Insta-story apology, which is the same templated shit these folk put out when their ass gets caught. 'I was young. I didn't know better. I deeply regret it. I will think about my actions.'

Girl, bye.

🔊 Stream JoJo's "Too little, too late". Available on Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube Music and Google Play Music.

Comments