Music video: Jessie Ware brings her fans together for "Save A Kiss"

Music video: Jessie Ware brings her fans together for "Save A Kiss" | Random J Pop

Queen of trains and the Disco renaissance Jessie Ware has dropped the music video for her follow up to "Spotlight", the Robyn-esque "Save A Kiss".

The video was shot post Miss Corona shutdown, so it's a bit of a D.I.Y affair which features video submissions from fans. But it is a really cute video.


Everybody in the video looked so good and had such a great energy, that I really hope that once pandemic restrictions lift, that Jessie decides to bring everybody back to shoot something with a higher production value and of Jessie's usual aesthetic.

The more I listen to "Save A Kiss", the more I like it. And obviously I'm still playing the shit out of "Spotlight".

Jessie Ware's 4th studio album What's Your Pleasure? arrives on June 19th.

Comments