Random Ass Post Vol. 5: Brought to you by Jessie Ware doing a Bond theme

Open Post Vol. 5 Featuring Jessie Ware doing a Bond theme | Random J Pop

When I first heard Jessica's "Spotlight" I caught Bond vibes. The strings, the sensuality - it just fit. Around the time of "Spotlight" released, I was on a bit of a Bond binge through the Daniel Craig movies, as I had never watched them before. So the credit sequences were fresh in my mind and I thought, 'Spotlight would work really nicely for Quantum of Solace' which had an amazing opening credits sequence, but one of THE worst Bond songs ever; Alicia Keys & Jack White's "Another Way To Die". Oddly enough, when I first watched Quantum of Solace I thought the credit sequence was shit and too long. It was only when I put "Spotlight" over it that I realised that the credit sequence is actually really good. It's the song that made it bad, because it was such garbage.


If Barbara Broccoli and the Bond folk don't reach out to Ms. Ware for the next Bond theme, then I just don't know any more.

Anyway. I hope y'all are doing as well as you can during this dumpster fire of a year. Oh. And my review of Jessica's new album and also Lady Gaga's will be dropping next week.

Comments