Kumi Koda sets "Killer MonsteR" free to chew up her own legacy


Kumi Koda has released a new video from the monsteR side of her upcoming album titled "Killer monsteR", and it's what many of us expected that it would be given the album concept and what Kumi has incessantly given us over the past 8 years.

It's Kumi Koda try'na be street, giving us trap style beats, and all but a good song.

I am never listening to this song again. I was not here for this mess when she went full-throttle with it for W Face and I am not here for it now.

I am so tired of Kumi Koda giving us this sound with no changes to the execution. And these looks!? She's up in this video looking like Cammy from Street Fighter starting a K-Pop career.

I'm tired. I'm sure we are all tired by now. This woman is not taking her music or her artistry seriously. 

Kumi Koda's it's-two-mini-albums-but-its-a-damn-album angeL + monsteR is released on December 2, 2020.

💿 Kumi Koda album reviews: re(CORD)DNA | AND | W Face | Walk Of My Life | Bon Voyage | Japonesque | Color the Cover | Dejavu | Eternity ~Love & Songs~ | Universe | Trick | Kingdom | Black Cherry | Secret | Grow Into One | Feel My Mind | Affection

Comments