Mashup: Khia x Super Mario 3D World - My Neck, My Back (Lick It)

A pile of colourful floppy discs. With one pink disc with a label on it, which features the cover art of my Khia x Super Mario 3D World mashup. The cover art of which features a shot of Princess Peach performing gymnastics, from the video game Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020.

I decided to create something this holiday season for those who like something festive, but freak-nasty. So, I present to you my mashup of Khia's "My Neck, My Back (Lick It)" and a winter wonderland jaunt from Nintendo's Super Mario 3D World.

This marks the second mashup of mine which fuses pussy anthems with Super Mario, the first being a mashup of Cardi and Megan's "WAP" and Super Mario Galaxy.

On a slightly different, but still related note, I adore Super Mario 3D World. It was a game which underwhelmed a lot of Wii U owners when it first came out, seemingly because it was a sequel to Super Mario 3D Land and not Super Mario Galaxy 2. I personally thought that it was a great game, which was a hoot in multiplayer and featured so many instances of ingenious level design. My only gripes were that it was a little too long and not all of the stages within a world stayed on theme. Hopefully it'll get a warmer reception when it re-releases for the Switch and folk realise just how good the game actually was / is. Also, THE SOUNDTRACK!? Excellence. Big band bops on bops.

Comments