Mashup: Beyoncé x Charli XCX - Spaghettii

A pile of colourful floppy discs. With one pink disc with a label on it, which features the cover art for the Beyonce x Charli XCX Random J Mashup. The cover art of which features the American flag and the pinched fingers emoji, with ‘Spaghettii’ in Arial narrow, in the style of Charl XCX’s Brat album cover.

Very recently I listed to that Microsoft Paint album for the first time. And upon hearing the song “Everything is Romantic” I had an idea for a mashup. And here it is.

I guess Beyoncé is Brat now.

I feel like I need to start giving my mashups more interesting titles. “Everything is Spaghettii”? Or maybe “Bratboy Carter”? Perhaps “Carter Classics”?

HENNYWAY.

As I post this, I’ve yet to post my review of Beyoncé’s Cowboy Carter. (It’s coming. I’m just incredibly lazy). And initially, I had no intention of reviewing Charli XCX’s Brat. But I think I will review it now, given that I have finally listened to it and have some thoughts. Let’s see if I manage to actually post the damn thing. Because I wrote a whole review of XCX’s Charli album and never posted it.


Comments