Bonus material: Rihanna - Rude boy (Tommie Sunshine's 5AM edit)

Bonus material: Rihanna - Rude boy
I always have to proceed with extreme caution when I hear there is a remix of a song I really like. I'm not too hot on these dancey remixes, but this one isn't too bad...I guess.

Listen: Rude boy (Tommie Sunshine's 5AM edit)







© 2010 The Island Def Jam music group, a Universal music group

The original will always be the one for me. You and I both know that this remix has been sped up too much, and kinda don't sound right. But if this remix were to drop in a club, everybody would move to it. This Funky house style sound is big in clubs in London. I get sick of it when I'm out, because a lot of clubs play it for so long. And the one thing about Funky house is that the songs are often monotonous and go on for ages.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...