Perfume (a.k.a. The Queens of Hip-Future-Hop) Milly rocked on national television and I cannot believe

Perfume (a.k.a. The Queens of Hip-Future-Hop) Milly rocked on national television and I cannot believe

Perfume have a new digital single out y'all. Not even 2 weeks ago I posted about it and now it's out. I wasn't expecting this shit to drop until at least late July / early August and thought it would be a physical release. But nope. And in the spirit of keeping it moving, Perfume have already performed the song on national television.

When I first heard "Nananananairo", my second thought (after my first being 'This is whack') was 'What kinda choreo are Perfume going to give for that booty bass drop mid way through?' And, well...


Perfume kinda went off and served their TikTok type tea. And they really just hit us with a Milly rock and some chest pops; something that Perfume referred to on Instagram as 'revealing [their] Hip-Hop souls'.

Can you believe? | Random J Pop

I'm mad at how much I like this routine and that it's for a song that I don't even like. As has always been the case when a Perfume song hasn't done much for me, the routine helps elevate it. I still think the song is rubbish. I would never sit and listen to "Nananananairo". But with the routine that it has, I would watch Perfume perform it each and every time.

"Nananananairo" is currently available on all streaming services and will feature on their upcoming, awfully titled Best release Perfume the Best 'P cubed', or as I prefer to write / type it P³.

Interestingly "Nananananairo" is listed on Spotify as "ナナナナナイロ" and not romanized as it is on Apple music and Google Play music. Error? Probably, given the way nobody at Univeral be caring how their album arts are cropped.

🔊 Stream "Future pop Pamyu" on Spotify, Apple music & Google Play music

Comments