Random J Pop playlist: This is Namie Amuro

Random J Pop playlist: This is Namie Amuro (安室奈美恵) | Random J Pop

Because I'm extra and Spotify aren't doing what they're supposed to, I've created a This is Namie Amuro playlist. There is actually an official Spotify 'This is Namie Amuro' playlist, but mine is better. Their 50 song run down vs. my curated (at time of writing) 84?

Chile please.

This right here is what Queen Les Namiserable deserves.

A friend of a friend who stans Namie Amuro (there's a WHOLE story how I found that out) got an Apple music account just to be able to stream her discography. I wasn't even surprised when he told me. Not when he was having his relatives in Japan ship over Namie's tour DVD's. When I told him that it's only a matter of time until Namie hits Spotify, do you know what he said to me? This motherfucker laughed in my face and said 'That it ain't ever gonna happen' IN JAPANESE, because 'Nobody in Japan cares about Spotify'. You wait 'til I see him. I'mma put my phone with this playlist right in his damn face.

Anyway.

🎧 Listen on Spotify: This is Namie Amuro


💿 Namie album reviews: Queen of Hip-Pop | Play | Past < Future | Uncontrolled | Feel | _genic | Finally

Comments