JoJo performs a stripped down version of "Joanna", and leaves me bald and in my feelings

JoJo performs a stripped down version of "Joanna", and leaves me bald and in my feelings | Random J Pop

It's been a little while since "Joanna" first dropped. So JoJo decided to remind us of its existence and the fact that she is that bitch, and graced us with a live stripped down performance. Yep. JoJo took an already stripped down song, and put that bitch in its drawers.


Every time I hear this song it puts me in my feelings on behalf of JoJo.

Between this song getting mad love from fans and R&B lovers alike, her feature on PJ Morton's Grammy nominated song and album, and a guest feature on Jacob Collier's album and an upcoming video for "Sabotage"; things are aligning for 2020 to be the year where JoJo gets the attention, sales and spotlight she's long deserved.

I honestly cannot believe that folk stan talent-less white girls with negative vocal range and no artistry when there is JoJo.

Comments