Random J Pop Playlist: J-Pop Christmas

Random J Pop Playlist: J-Pop Christmas | Random J Pop

It's almost Christmas al-fucking-ready. Where did 2019 go?!

I already have a Christmas playlist knocking about which features Western Holiday jams (with the odd Japanese and Korean bop). But I figured it was only right to do one which solely features J-Pop.

Because Queen Namiserable had graced us with her discography on streaming services back in September, I was thankfully able to include my quintessential J-Christmas jam "White light". Weren't no way I was going to do a J-Pop Christmas playlist and make the bitch public without it. But as was the case with my Western Christmas playlist, this playlist doesn't just feature Christmas songs. It also features songs which could easily be filed under 'Christmas' because of their sound and their vibe. So you also get songs like Kumi Koda's "You", "Heaven's door" by Beni and Crystal Kay's "Cater 2 U" "Cherish" for those with Japanese Spotify accounts.

Fried chicken, ho's and wigs in a pear tree.

Merry J-Pop Christmas y'all.

🎄 Listen on Spotify: J-Pop Christmas


🎄 Christmas playlists: Festive fuckery | Merry Christmas, from Mariah

Comments