Music video: JoJo's "What U Need" is what I needed

Music video: JoJo's "What U Need" is what I needed | Random J Pop

With the news of a Deluxe version of Good To Know came a music video. Because this is that new JoJo now, who be just steamrolling us with content and dropping music videos like it ain't shit. How wild is it that JoJo has dropped more music videos for one album that she did her first three?

Y'all see what happens when you have a team who supports the vision and backs it with money?

"What U Need" is exactly what I needed from JoJo and is what I've BEEN needed from JoJo for years. She denied me with Mad Love. I got a taste of it on Good To Know with "Lonely Hearts", but we're finally here now.

JoJo looked great in this video. It was cute and really fun, and the song is a banger. 

A random thought I had on my fifth time of watching the video was wondering if it'd manage to cross over into K-Pop fandom, given that this sound and style of visual is what K-Pop has been for a hot minute. My messy ass wonders what that discourse would be like. (I fully know what it'd be like).

๐ŸŽค The audacity: JoJo singing the shit out of Toni Braxton, Ariana Grande and D'Angelo
๐Ÿ’ฟ Special edition: The In-between: An album of unreleased material
๐Ÿ”™ Flashback: Leave (Get out)

Comments