Fujii Kaze pulls shapes to “Kirari” on his Help Ever Arena Tour

Fujii Kaze pulls shapes to “Kirari” on his Help Ever Arena Tour | Random J Pop

Fujii Kaze has kindly shared another performance from his Help Ever Arena Tour. This time of the super popular “Kirari”. And of course, he did some of the dance. Because how in the fuck could he not!?

When the camera panned out and you saw how every seat was filled, I clutched my chest and smiled like a proud grandmother. To go from performing in an empty stadium in the rain, to a full venue; I can’t imagine how Kaze must have felt.

I listened to Love All Serve All during my walk yesterday, and it was hitting me that Kaze has really amazing breath control. And then I watched this performance of “Kirari”, and it just cements it. “Kirari” sounds like an easy song to sing, but it’s actually not when you really try. And for Kaze to be dancing too!? I woulda just lip synced the whole song. The whole entire thing. Fuck it.

The more I hear “Kirari”, the more I like it. It was never a song I disliked. But I just find myself liking it more every time I listen to it. And I think it’s a great representation of Love All Serve All as a whole.



🎤 Performances: “Me-Eh-Yo” on the Help Ever Arena Tour | “Free” Live 2021
💿 Reviews: Help Ever Hurt Never | Help Ever Hurt Cover

Comments