Chay keeps the candle burning for J-R&B on "Sabaku no hana"

Chay keeps the candle burning for J-R&B on "Sabaku no hana" | Random J Pop

Chay may have just made a reach for my wig with her new song and I'm kinda shocked.

I am gobsmacked, bamboozled and hoodwinked that Chay dropped a J-R&B bop like this. Yet when she did a song with the former Princess of J-R&B that is Crystal Kay it was some bullshit. How is Chay giving me what I need from Crystal? How!?


This sounds like something from the early 2000s and I like that it does, because I'm sick of every R&B joint that comes out of Japan taking on Trap. J-bitches been letting me down left, right and centre, that I just stopped having hopes of being served some good J-R&B, so it's nice to have this drop. Chay's vocals grate on the chorus. But my desperate ass is finding ways to just about cope with it.

And she gave me a nice video too. Slick on a budget is how to do it y'all. Slick. On. A. Budget.

Chay's 3rd album Lavender releases on November 13th. I'm not expecting the whole thing to be J-R&B leaning given what she's given us in the past, but I'mma check it out regardless. We may get one or two bops.

Comments