TVXQ got "Hot sauce" in their bag

TVXQ got "Hot sauce" in their bag | Random J Pop

TVXQ have commemorated their 15 anniversary in the game with a new album XV (the Roman numeral for 15, which I only know because of Final Fantasy XV) and a music video for their song "Hot sauce".

But this "Hot sauce" song is catchy and fun, with an equally fun music video.


"Hot sauce" is the only song on TVXQ's XV album that I like. The whole thing sounds so dated and in the worst way. Not that any of that shit matters, because the album debuted at number 1 on the Oricon regardless.

I'm no fan of TVXV, DBSK Tohoshinki, whatever you wanna call these guys. I was no fan back when there were five members and nothing's changed now that there's only two of them. I feel the same way about this group that I felt about BoA for many years - which is that there is great talent and drive, but the music is dusty and not truly reflective of their talents. We get the odd good song that shows promise, but then an album drops and it's like 'The fuck is this outdated shit?'. The only TVXQ song that I ever recall ever was "Survivor" from their album The secret code. Maybe it's a Japanese release thing. BoA's music turned a corner, but only with her Korean releases. Her Japanese releases on are pretty much still trash.

Comments