Perfume perform a song from High School Musical, because...just because.

Perfume perform a song from High School Musical, because...just because. | Random J Pop

I've only just seen this. But judging from the outfits, this performance is from 2 months ago, as it looks like its from when Perfume performed "Natural ni koishite" with the Shitkings.

I'm not sure who wanted to hear Perfume sing a song High School Musical, but that's what Perfume gave y'all.


This was some trash. But it was still better than half of the songs on Future Pop. And it's respite from Perfume singing in that annoyingly high voice. I'mma keep banging this drum until I pop my clogs, the ice caps submerge the world or a meteor hits. But I want to hear more of Perfume singing in their normal voices. Well, a-chan and Nocchi at least. Kashiyuka just has one singing style which is barely singing. And don't let Nocchi's crusty vocals on most of the Perfume songs fool you. She has a decent voice. Never forget Nocchney Houston's serve on "Pick me up" and "Everyday". And Nocchina Aguilera came through in this performance.

πŸ“ Perfume album reviews: Game | | JPN | LEVEL3 | Cosmic explorer | Future pop | The best "P Cubed"
πŸ”Š Playlists: The rest "P Cubed" | Perfume Pussy Poppers
πŸŽ›️ Remix: Nananananairo (featuring Khia)

Comments