Miss Corona treats us to P.T.A footage of Perfume playing a Nintendo Switch

Miss Corona treats us to P.T.A footage of Perfume playing a Nintendo Switch | Random J Pop

Miss Corona is out here changing the world. Not only has a bitch got people staying they ass at home, but she's forced Perfume's team to release previously gated P.T.A content to YouTube.

Bitch. I thought I'd never see the day.

Perfume got together to play Overcooked 2 on the Nintendo Switch. Although Nocchi was the only one who seemed to know what she was doing.

I don't own a Nintendo Switch, because I'm holding out for an updated model and for confirmation that Nintendo have fixed that dreaded ass Joy-Con drift issue, 'cos I ain't about disposable controllers. that be costing £60. But I want one so bad. Y'all got me wanting to get into Animal Crossing, a series I have not once wanted to get into until now. Self-isolation be changing my mind on ALOT of things. But watching this video made me recall how much I don't like playing with single Joy-Cons. Shit is so small. I need be a a controller I can really hold and grip.


I know P.T.A is another revenue stream for Perfume in Japan and worldwide too, but they really should consider releasing some of this content on YouTube regularly. Or shooting something additional and wholly seperate, so that P.T.A fans still get something exclusive for what they're paying for.
J-Pop fans know that getting a hold of interviews and TV appearances that acts make is hard, because it doesn't always stay on YouTube or even make it's way there in the first place as many Western interviews and the likes do.

Nocchi should set up a Twitch account. 'Cos I know she be gaming.

๐Ÿ“ Perfume album reviews: Game | | JPN | LEVEL3 | Cosmic explorer | Future pop | The Best "P Cubed"
๐Ÿ”Š Playlists: The Rest "P Cubed" | Perfume Pussy Poppers
๐ŸŽ›️ Remix: Nananananairo (featuring Khia)

Comments