Chloe x Halle drag dead cheaters and our wigs in "Forgive Me"

Chloe x Halle drag dead cheaters and our wigs in "Forgive Me" | Random J Pop

Chloe x Halle have released their second studio album Ungodly Hour, and with it another great music video from the same team who gave us the bomb visual for "Do It".

The Aayliah vibes!?

Chile. Strong.


"Do It" is quite possible one of my favourite videos of this year. 2020 gon' be a funny year when it comes to rating and critiquing productions retrospectively, because you've got the content created in the midst of the pandemic, versus that of which was already done and ready to go before it hit. Both looking very different and being great for different reasons. But regardless, "Do It" is on the list. So I was glad to see Chloe x Halle serve another visual with a similar aesthetic and vibe. I love me some consistency. (Don't look at me and my 'sometimes-he-posts-some-he-don't looking-ass).

Chloe x Halle once again looked great, and hit with another song that slaps. My only critique with this video is that I wish I saw more of the choreography. It looked good from what I could see of it, but it was cut so much that it was difficult to get a sense of the whole thing. I like seeing Chloe x Halle dancing, so it's a shame the edit denied us that.

Chloe x Halle's second studio album Ungodly Hour is available on all streaming platforms.

๐Ÿ”Š Stream Ungodly Hour: Spotify | Apple Music | YouTube Music | Google Play Music | Tidal

Comments