Wonho calls me smelly, broke and unfit with his music video for "Open Mind"

Wonho calls me smelly, broke and unfit with his music video for "Open Mind" | Random J Pop

I've been on this damn diet for a minute, try'na get right and lose the extra weight I've put on during Miss Corona's Contamination world tour. Meanwhile Wonho is out here giving me fitness and figure.

Drag me bitch. 
 

It's refreshing to a guy with this look and body confidence in music again. This used to be a pretty common thing across the board, until it wasn't. At one point this was Ginuwine. This was Usher. Now it seems to be a thing predominant amongst the white gays™, and they pull it off so basic. A jockstrap. Cool. Okay then. And when I think of K-Pop specifically, the last artist I recall having this type of look and flashing their body at every opportunity was Rain.

Good body aside, "Open Mind" is a good song. It has a very Weeknd After Hours vibe about it. The song was written by Corey Latif Williams, who has co-written songs for JoJo ("Like That"), Cassie ("Ditto"), Faith Evans ("Gone Already") and Usher ("Crash"). The song is also available in English, so I'm surprised Wonho didn't shoot the video in English too.

Won-Hoe's debut EP Love Synonym #1: Right For Me is out now. If you're an R&B head checking this post out, "With You" is the one.

Comments