Chloe x Halle perform "Lift Every Voice and Sing" and lift every wig and snatch

Chloe x Halle perform "Lift Every Voice and Sing" and lift every wig and snatch | Random J Pop

So, Chloe x Halle haven't been taking their foot off of necks since Miss Corona started her Contamination World Tour, and I'm tired. I'm sick and tired of these women, their talent, the Parkwood creative posse, and the visual serves. I am EXHAUSTED. But here we are. Again. Here my ass is, sat with a neck brace on and my hairline fucked all the way up. 

Chloe x Halle took a break from telling how they they beat their face and how you can dip in the puss when you decide to like yourself, to sing the Black national anthem "Lift Every Voice and Sing".

The vocals. Them literally wearing Blackness. The set giving me Ungodly Hour colour palettes. The talent. The nerve. 

I'm gonna need Chloe x Halle to make this available on all the streaming services. And I'm still waiting on more music videos. I know Chloe x Halle have been giving us PRODUCTIONS for some of these live performances, but we need a couple more music videos. And I'm really hoping that Chloe x Halle push "Don't Make It Harder On Me" as a single for Christmas. It has such an old school Motown vibe about it, which would be easy to make Christmassy with some bells and a choir.

💿 Album review: Chloe x Halle's Ungodly Hour

Comments