Tokyo Gegegay and Crystal Kay serve city pop pussy to Japan

Tokyo Gegegay and Crystal Kay serve city pop pussy to Japan | Random J Pop

Pop / Dance group Tokyo Gegegay held a little online show, and performed their song "Sense of Immorality" with special guest star Crystal Kay. I'm not sure what made them pick Crystal Kay for this, but who the fuck cares!? We get to see Crystal perform, look fly, and perform a style of song that I don't think we've heard her on before.


I never knew I needed city pop CK in my life until I heard this. She better run with this and get that queer coin. It's a shame a version of this wasn't recorded for release on streaming platforms.

Disco and city pop really suits Crystal's voice and the energy she gives here is so damn good. Please, for the love of Jebus, do not let this upcoming cover album of hers be full of ballads. And if Crystal wants to hop on the disco or city pop bandwagon for her next studio album, bitch, go right on ahead.

Comments