Mashup: Beyoncé x Perfume - Break My Soul

A pile of colourful floppy discs. With one pink disc with a label on it, which features the cover art of my Beyoncé x Perfume mashup. The cover art of which features a grey 3D render of a horse on a blue backdrop.

On the week of May 29th, Perfume and Beyoncé both performed gigs in London. I was fortunate enough to see them both. I was exhausted as fuck though, because I saw Perfume on Saturday, June 3rd and then Beyoncé on the Sunday, June 4th. Getting tickets for Beyoncé was a lottery. But it’s a good thing I didn’t get tickets for the June 3rd, otherwise I would not have been able to see Perfume and I woulda been mad.

HENNWAY.

A couple of my worlds collided. So, I figured I’d do the same musically by doing a mashup of Beyoncé’s “Break My Soul” and Perfume’s “Polygon Wave”.

“Break My Wave”? “Polygon My Soul”? Perfyoncé? Plasmaissance!?


Comments