Mashup: Beyoncé x Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact - Find Your Way Back

A pile of colourful floppy discs. With one pink disc with a label on it, which features the cover art of my Beyoncé x Street Fighter: 2nd Impact mashup. The cover art of which features a shot of Beyoncé in Black Is King (the music video for “Find Your Way Back”).

Sometimes I do mashups of pop songs with video game music. I don’t set out to. Sometimes I just have an idea, and it happens to work and fall into place. And one such idea was taking a Beyoncé song and slapping it on a piece of music from a Street Fighter game. And now... *Gestures* Here we are with a version of “Find Your Way Back” set to a piece of music from the oft overlooked Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact.

The piece of music featured in this mashup is Dudley’s theme “Leave Alone (UK House Mix)” which as the title states, is a house song. Coincidentally I actually made this mashup before the release of Oontzyoncé’s “Break My Soul”, which is both weird and amazing. So if you like that song, you might also dig this. If not, then you won’t be convinced. But you should still play this shit anyway, because “Leave Alone (UK House Mix)” is a vibe unto itself, separate from Afriyoncé.

Shockingly (and thankfully) Disney or team Yoncé haven’t blocked this video on YouTube. I was expecting to have to upload this countless times following countless edits and revisions, but nope.

“Find Your Way Back” was one of my favourite songs on The Lion King: The Gift, so I was hesitant about doing anything with it at all. But when I heard this mashup in my head, it all clicked too well, so I ran with it. So I hope you like it.

🎮🎛️ Other video game mashups: Khia x Super Mario 3D World | Cardi B & Megan The Stallion x Super Mario Galaxy | Dua Lipa x Ollie King | Lady Gaga x Donkey Kong Country 2 | Mariah Carey x Sonic R | Britney Spears x Tekken 2

Comments