Keri Hilson's Radio 1 live lounge sessions: Energy & Supernova

Keri Hilson's Radio 1 live lounge sessions: Energy & Supernova
Keri made a stop at the BBC a while back to handle her Live lounge session. Which consists of one of her (non) hit songs and a rendition of somebody else's...


Energy


Mr. Hudson's Supernova

Keri sounded great on "Energy". She f**ked up bad on the "How can two be as one". That bad note she hit there was some wreckage shit. But everything else was nice. She was working her runs and notes much better than she did on the album recorded version and sounded better for it. She actually sounded like she could sing.

Even though her cover of Mr. Hudson's "Supernova" wasn't amazing, it was a nice spin on it. I'm not too keen on the song myself. I find it annoying. So I can't really say whether I think Keri's is worse or better. All I can say is that she sounded nice on it. She owned the song more than Mr. Hudson does on his. He let Kanye rap and sing him into a dustbin on his own song.

Comments