Caroline Polachek dosey-doe's her way through the depths of hell in "So hot you're hurting my feelings"

Caroline Polachek dosey-doe's her way through hell in "So hot you're hurting my feelings" | Random J Pop



Caroline Polachek had me sat motionless and thinking about life with "Parachute". Now she's got me body rollin' with "So hot you're hurting my feelings".

Caroline's 4th song to arrive from her upcoming album Pang comes with a music video that has her dancing through the pits of hell in a tartan skirt and her fucking cowgirl fucking boots bitch.

Mood.

In an extended version of this video, I imagine Caroline not paying attention and stepping on the Devil's foot. With him then FaceTiming his homegirl who works HR in Heaven who told him that the new bitch was gonna be a problem, like...

Caroline Polachek's debut solo album Pang is slowly becoming an album to look out for. Every song released off it far has sounded good, and she's given us great visuals for each of them (except "Parachute", which deserves a video).

I was under the impression that PC music's Danny L Harle was going to be working on the whole album. So I was surprised when I heard "So hot you're hurting my feelings", because it's very clearly not Danny's sound. It actually sounds like a Chairlift song and is the only Chairlifty sounding song out of those of which Caroline has released thus far. Even the video has a Chairlift vibe. It all reminds me a fair bit of 2001's "Amanaemonesia".

Caroline Polachek's debut album Pang is released on October 18, and to support it she will be embarking on a small tour across North America and Europe from the end of October until January 2020. I'm strongly considering checking her out on her London stop.

Full dates and stops below.

October 24 - Los Angeles @ Zebulon
October 27 - New York @ Bowery Ballroom
October 30 - London @ Hoxton Hall
October 31 - Berlin @ Burg Schnabel
November 2 - Paris @ Pitchfork Paris
November 3 - Amsterdam @ Paradiso
January 1 - San Francisco @ The Independent
January 2 - Los Angeles @ The Fonda Theatre

🎫 Grab tickets to see Caroline Polacheck on tour @ Songkick

Comments