JoJo releases a new single "Lonely Hearts". Self-isolation from dick, still in effect.


JoJo has a new song out, lifted from her upcoming album Good To Know. And bitch. Lemme tell you. I really needed this from JoJo. I've been waiting on JoJo at the do' to give me a single on this type of tip for YEARS.

I liked "When Love Hurts". And those Mad Love singles weren't terrible, but none of them did a single thing for me. There was a path that JoJo was on, from her debut, to The High Road, to the unreleased shit, to Can't Take That Away From Me and Agape - and it seemed like she veered off from that for the worst. So it's nice to hear "Lonely Hearts" and get a sense that she's right back on track and with a song that sounds like it's a bonafide single with hit potential.


"Lonely Hearts" gives me everything that I wanted from "Man".

JoJo is really on her 'All I need is me' shit and it's relatable. Especially at a time like now, when we're all being forced to face our needs on every level and come to the realisation that some of those people we thought had our back, don't. Sometimes you just gotta be about you. That doesn't mean buying up all the toilet paper though. Being about you doesn't mean being an inconsiderate piece of shit.

Seriously. Why do some of y'all need so much? Was nobody shitting before Miss Corona arrived!?

🔊 Stream "Lonely Hearts": Spotify | Apple Music | YouTube Music | Google Play Music

🎛️ A remix: The Hoodboi remix of JoJo's "Man"
🎤 The audacity: JoJo singing the shit out of Toni Braxton, Ariana Grande and D'Angelo
📝 Reviews: Can't Take That Away From Me | #LoveJo
💿 Special edition: The In-between: An album of unreleased material
🔙 Flashback: Leave (Get out)

Comments