Mashup: Ariana Grande x Lady Gaga - Be Alright

A pile of colourful floppy discs. With one pink disc with a label on it, which features the cover art of my Ariana Grande x Lady Gaga mashup. The cover art of which features a shot of Ariana Grande in an outfit she wears in the music video for “Rain On Me”.

When Lady Gaga first dropped her collab with Ariana Grande, I immediately thought that it sounded like an Ariana Grande song from Dangerous Woman. Namely because it reminded me a lot of the Dangerous Woman single that never was, "Be Alright". So mashing "Rain On Me" with "Be Alright" was a no-brainer.

I know I'm not the only one who was reminded of "Be Alright" when they first heard "Rain On Me", and other mashups of the two do exist. But others include Gaga's vocals from "Rain On Me" or try to also mash the music from "Be Alright", where is mine is just the vocals of "Be Alright" over the Instrumental of "Rain On Me".


Not try'na toot my own horn, but I think mine is one of better mashups. 'Cos if you ain't gon' love your own mashup, how the hell you gon' love anybody else's?

๐ŸŽ›️ Other Random J mashups: Lady Gaga x Donkey Kong Country | Britney x Tekken | Mariah Carey x Sonic The Hedgehog | Mariah Carey x Clean Bandit

๐Ÿ’ฟ Ariana reviews: Yours Truly | My Everything | Sweetener

Comments