Chloe x Halle perform for Global Citizen and my wig is once again forcibly removed

Chloe x Halle perform for Global Citizen and my wig is once again forcibly removed | Random J Pop

Chloe x Halle have been leaving folk with their edges looking like Cynthia from Rugrats with their live performances. Giving us home productions that put have me wondering if these girls will even bother to hit up TV shows in person for televised performances when they can just do the damn thing from their back yard.

Chloe x Halle's third back yard snatchery was for Global Citizen where they pulled a fast one and didn't perform "Do It" at all. Instead opting for the album cut "ROYL (Rest of Your Life)" which they'd only performed once before back in 2019.


I refuse to believe this is some backyard shit. It can't be. It just can't.
Who the fuck am I kidding?! Acting like Parkwood don't have the means and the talent.

As was the case with live performances of "Do It", Chloe x Halle give us all sorts of vocal bells and whistles which aren't on the original studio recording, so now I can't even listen to the album version no mo'.

Chloe x Halle and the Parkwood posse make me so damn sick with their talent.

📝 Single review: Do It
🎤 Chloe x Halle's "Do It" back yard snatchery for YouTube
🎤 Chloe x Halle's "Do It" back yard snatchery for The Today Show

Comments