Chloe x Halle perform "Do It" in their backyard...again. And snatch me bald...again.

Chloe x Halle perform "Do It" in their backyard...again. And snatch me bald...again. | Random J Pop

The Parkwood creative team ain't giving our scalps no rest when it comes to Chloe x Halle. Between the photoshoots, the "Do It" music video, the "Forgive Me" music video and that whole ass backyard production of a performance for YouTube; there is no point in me putting on a wig cap, because in 2 days it will get snatched again.

And lo and behold. Chloe x Halle gave another backyard performance of "Do It", this time for The Today show, and demanded that we hand over all the bundles.


I am sick and tired of the Parkwood creative team not letting my scalp get one minute of rest with these music videos and these live performance productions. Beyoncé really got them together in a boardroom like...

Beyoncé said... | Random J Pop

I'm still not sick of "Do It". Not even remotely close. And the thing I love about when Chloe x Halle perform it live is that they perform it slightly different each time and add something to it which makes me fall for the song all over again.

Y'all won't catch me in the club in 2020. Not with Miss Corona still on her Contamination world tour. So when I step in that bitch in 2022, I best hear "Do It".

🔊 Stream Chloe x Halle's second studio album Ungodly Hour: Spotify | Apple Music | YouTube Music | Google Play Music | Tidal

Comments