A shot Lady Gaga in her "Telephone" music video

Lady Gaga in her 'Telephone' video
I never once wondered what the result would be if Happy days, The village people, Cyndi Lauper and Lady Liberty had an orgy - but now I know thanks to this picture.

The hype surrounding this video is something chronic. Even though I know Lady Gaga is gonna turn it out for this video, I hope it lives up to it all. It's certainly going to be an event when it drops. It's looking like a damn movie by the looks of the shots I've seen so far. The video will premiere on Thursday, March 9. Can't wait!

Thanks to my ginger nut Junlee for sending the pic my way.

New "Telephone" promo photo @ Lady Gaga daily

Comments

  1. You already know it's gonna be better than "Video Phone". The pics alone are better than that video.

    And thanks for the shoutout. Lmao @ "ginger nut". I'm not quite sure how to interpret that, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shhhhhhhhh!! We won't speak of the mess that was the "Video phone" music video. Gaga already has a bitch beat on both the song and video.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed