EXO-K and SuperM's Kai releases a visual for "Mmmh" set in Final Fantasy XIII's Cocoon

EXO-K and SuperM's Kai releases a visual for "Mmmh" set in Final Fantasy XIII's Cocoon | Random J Pop

I don't know what it is with the months of November and December this year, by SM Entertainment are rolling out pretty much EVERYBODY on their roster before the year closes out. But some of the SM boys in particular are being kept busy. Taemin had already released an album either side of SuperM's debut album and now a couple of months after, Kai is releasing his self titled solo EP.


If Hope from Final Fantasy XIII launched an R&B career on Cocoon, this is what I'd imagine it sounding and looking like.

I had no expectations of Kai. He completely faded into the background for me in SuperM's "100" and "Tiger Inside" music videos and also the album. So it was a pleasant surprise to see him hold his own solo in a music video and delivery a damn good song at that.

The SM Entertainment A&R team have been sourcing R&B for their acts for a minute now, and doing a pretty good job of it. I really, really like this song. 

And let us talk about this music video for a minute. Because I was expecting it to be an extension of what we saw in Kai's shirt visual film for his EP. But nope. Lee Soo-Man signed off an another ridiculous budget for some new shit. Shout-outs to the female dancers who were showing the fuck out. I need names.

My lasting thought is how would you say the name of this song to somebody. I wouldn't bother. I'd just describe the music video.

Comments