Ke$ha ain't that chick

Ke$ha wants people to see different sides of her [by Random J ;P]
Ke$ha sure has been opening up a lot. She gave her opinion on Britney and her live stage game. And now opens up on every bodies perceptions of her being the drunken party girl.
So many people say, 'So, what, are you a party girl?' And I say, 'I'm a walking good time.' Do I sometimes go out and drink? Hell, yes. But could I have a number one song if I wasn't also working hard? Maybe that needs a little more respect.

Also, the phrase 'party girl' implies someone who is out at a club, maybe doing some guy in the back who you've just met. And I'm none of the above.

I have been working on realizing this dream, my path, my mission, for years. I've really invested a lot of thought, time and effort into it. I think it's a bummer when people don't represent that properly, when they portray me as purely one-dimensional.
Ke$ha talks sense, but she only has herself to blame. Everybody's one dimensional view of her is based on what she gives. The two songs she's come out with have both been about partying, getting wasted and f**king some guy. So when you're feeding this to the masses, and you're turning up to interviews and performances looking like you played naked Royal rumble with every University frat house within a 25 mile radius - can you really be that surprised when this is all people associate you with?

The problem Ke$ha is going to face is that she's already pigeon holed herself with "Tik tok" and "Blah blah blah". If you strip away her whole party girl image, then you're left with nothing. Unless of course Ke$ha can prove other wise. Good luck to her. She's gonna have a hard time.

Comments