LIZ Y2K's beach sex getaway bop "Laguna nights"

LIZ Y2K's beach sex getaway bop "Laguna nights" | Random J Pop

First we had "Lottery" featuring RuPaul's Drag Race alum Aja, a song about baggin' a Sugar Daddy. Now we have "Laguna nights", a song about being on a luxurious getaway with bae. Would I be safe in assuming that a Sugar Daddy got gotten?

Props to you bitch. Get that bag.

My outgoings have been a mess all year. I wish a Sugar Daddy would.


LIZ has been giving us nothing but singles since season 1 of Stranger Things. A LONG ASS TIME. We get mentions of an album, but no album. Her and Rina should hit each other up.

When speaking with Paper magazine, there was talk of a mixtape. But in response to a YouTube comment on her official audio video for "Lottery", LIZ alluded to an album. Two different projects? Has the mixtape become an actual album? Are they the same thing to her? Mixtapes in Pop are basically albums. There isn't the same distinction which exists within Rap and Hip-Hip. Ain't a damn thing different about the formats of Charli's Number 1 Angel and Pop2 in comparison to her 'album' Charli. I screwed my face when she called them mixtapes. Gurl. They albums.

I like LIZ's music, so of course I want her to release an album. But I also want it to release at the right time and for it to be supported, in order for it do well enough commercially that we get another. And I imagine this lack of support and no guarantee of a mass audience is why we just keep getting singles. I can't be mad at that. I guess we should be glad she's releasing anything at all. Even if it's just single after single.

๐Ÿ“ Mixtape review: Just like you
๐Ÿ“บ Music videos: All them boys | When I rule the world | No regrets | Last call (Afterparty mix)

Comments